Fill out the following two forms and bring it, along with your membership card or number, to tryouts.
Use the following chart to determine the right team for the athlete
If you are planning to try out for NOVA (or any club), your CHRVA registration MUST be completed AND ACTIVATED before you can participate in ANY CHRVA club activity for the season. THIS INCLUDES PRACTICES AND TRYOUTS!!!
All players must print a copy of their membership card and bring it with you to tryouts. Because the region now requires each member to register themself (electronic signature requirement), the clubs can no longer register individuals. If you are signed up for a 1-day/event membership, you must bring your confirmation of payment that you receive from the CHRVA registration process.
To complete the process:
1) Register for USAV/CHRVA:
CLICK HERE for registration instructions if you were registered in CHRVA last season.
CLICK HERE for registration instructions if you were NOT registered in CHRVA last season.
2) Print your registration card when you are finished
3) Fill out the Player Medical Release Form (click the highlighted text above)
4) Fill out the NOVA Player Information Sheet (click the highlighted text above)
5) Bring these items with you to tryouts (Registration Card, Youth Medical Release Form, and the NOVA Player Information Sheet)
ALL players MUST have the above items in order to try out.
Questions: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
*** $30 ***
($40 at the door *)
* online registration is over on the night prior to the tryout date. For all walkups on the day of the fee is $40.